Today with modifications in the software world, you can make your Windows 10 look like macOS by downloading some themes. As humans, we are very curious and like always to try out different experiences. We are sharing the 4 best macOS Skin Packs and Themes for Windows 10 to free download. These also come with the latest free transformation pack for Windows that you can install with dark mode.
- 1 4 Best macOS Skin Packs and Themes for Windows 10 (Free Download)
- 2 macOS Transformation Pack 7.0 (Latest)
- 3 macOS Sierra Skin Pack for Windows 10
- 4 macOS Sierra Theme (New Icons)
- 5 Yosemite UX Transformation Pack
- 6 How to download and install macOS Skin Pack for Windows 10:
- 7 Have you transformed your Windows 10 to macOS?
4 Best macOS Skin Packs and Themes for Windows 10 (Free Download)
macOS Transformation Pack 7.0 (Latest)
The macOS transformation pack 7.0 can transform windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and Windows XP user interface to macOS, which includes themes, wallpapers, login screen, fonts, cursors, sounds, icon, finder bar, dock, spaces, dashboard, launch pad and much more. It comes with the following features:
- As it comes with easy installation, therefore, it provides users with a safe transformation
- It is configured easily with just a single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- It is designed for all editions of windows that include Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista including the server editions
- It comes with genuine Operating System Yosemite/iOS 8 system resources
- It comes with UX style memory patching
- It comes with a lion frame user interface which includes Aero or Mac features for non-aero systems and XP
- It comes with OS X Yosemite or iOS 8 themes, user pictures, logon screen, and wallpapers
- It has the OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets which is optimized to provide stability
- It comes with spaces and dashboard shortcut keys that are configured
- It comes with launchpad access from desktop corners and docks set.
macOS Sierra Skin Pack for Windows 10
This macOS theme comes with a fully working finder bar. Every button in this, which is highlighted as blue, is functional. Only if the matching stuff is available on your computer system. For example, you can use the button Apple Software update only if Apple Software is there installed on your computer system. Or if you have Windows 7 or Windows Vista, then you can use the floating windows. It comes with the following features:
- It comes with a Notification center
- It comes with a Lock screen
- It carries System properties
- It has Launchpad
- You can search directly from the desktop
- It has a Silicio media player in the notification center
- It has a Cindori Media Center-clone. Only .swf files can be displayed
- It comes with a Picture-in-picture movie player for different aspect ratios and in various sizes. What you can do is drag it around to any place you want. It will return to the default position after the next start of the viewer. Some pictures of it here
- It comes with a Siri clone.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 Best Windows 7 Themes Free Download.
macOS Sierra Theme (New Icons)
Naturally, you get bored with seeing the same thing again and again on your computer system, so if you are getting bored with the theme layout design of windows vista, XP, 7, and 8, then you can always make it look like Apple’s macOS sierra. Such a theme can transform the windows 8, 8.1, Vista, and Windows XP user interface to macOS sierra. This includes MacOS’s boot screen, themes, icons, login screen, sounds, fonts, dock, wallpapers, spaces, launch pad, and much more.
Yosemite UX Transformation Pack
The Yosemite UX pack shall provide you with all the new OS X Yosemite user experiences along with iOS 8 graphics which includes wallpapers, themes, and the latest OS X features combined in a single pack working on Windows 7,8, 8.1, and windows 10 without even touching the system files so It is not at risk to affect your computer system at all. This package shall provide you with the best user experience that resembles real OS X Yosemite from the windows side without modifying the system files. It comes with the following features:
- It Instantly dresses up like Windows 7/8/8.1/10 to OS X Yosemite in one minute.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation give the users confidence and security in the system.
- It is configured quickly with a single click with intelligence Metro UI design.
- It comes with UX Style memory patching.
- It comes with OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 themes, wallpapers, user pictures, and a logon screen.
- It can Start the Orb matching OS X Yosemite themes without modifying system files.
- It comes with OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance.
- It comes with a dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured.
- It comes with launchpad access from the desktop corner and Dock configured.
Now before you download any of the skin packs, you need to keep one thing in your mind; after downloading these skins, you would be under the risk of making your computer system un-bootable, crash frequently, and even slows it down. You must always create a restore point to make things even.
How to download and install macOS Skin Pack for Windows 10:
You can download the mac theme for windows ten by following the steps below:
- In the first step, you need to download a mac theme for windows 10. For this use the link below:
You need to note a few things and keep in mind that before the download, you need to be sure to look for a pack that is suitable with Windows 10.
Moreover, you need to look for the pack that is for 32 bit or 64-bit system
You also need to create a system restore feature (in case anything goes wrong with installing or uninstalling them) before downloading the skin packs
- You need to create a system restore on windows 10. For this, you need to press and hold the windows and X button and click left from that menu on the system
- “In the find” a setting search box, present on the left side of the panel you need to type restore and then click to create a restore point
- Now you shall have windows with system properties
- Click left on the create button and give it a name
- Then you need to proceed with the system restore
- Now you can install the windows 10 mac OS skin. When you are installing you will be asked what features you want, so you can choose features that best suit you
- Once the skin pack is installed, you need to restart your computer system carrying windows 10
Keep one thing in mind, if you are facing problems after restarting your computer system, then you can always do a safe mode boot and disables features that are creating problems for you.
Have you transformed your Windows 10 to macOS?
In this tutorial, we have talked about everything about macOS themes for Windows 10 download that you can get on your Windows 10 to get a similar yet dashing look. We have also shared macOS skin packs that you can install. The transformation packs listed above will completely change the look and feel of your PC. It will make the icons look more real, menus look more interactive, and the colors look more vibrant.