Are you looking for an IPTV player to download for Windows PC? Well, stop! This article has researched, reviewed, and tested 8 of the best IPTV players for Windows 10, 8, 7 in 2021 that are totally free.
If you subscribe to IPTV for Windows 10, then it could be a wise choice for all who love to stream TV shows and movies online. Now before jumping into the list of the top IPTV players for your PC or Laptop, you must know what an IPTV also know as Internet Protocol Television is and what this technology is capable of doing.
- 1 What are IPTV Players?
- 2 Top 8 Best IPTV Players For Windows 10/8/7 Free Download (2021)
- 3 VLC Media Player – The best one
- 4 MyIPTV Player – Great Overall Media Player
- 5 Kodi – The most famous IPTV Streamer
- 6 Free TV Player – It does what it says
- 7 GSE SMART IPTV – An excellent option for Windows PCs
- 8 Simple TV – A Free IPTV Player
- 9 IPTV Smarters Pro
- 10 ProgDVB / ProgTV – Television and Radio
- 11 Which IPTV Player are you going to Install?
What are IPTV Players?
These are software, more specifically, media players that allow you to watch your IPTV subscriptions on your PC. Now, whenever you use an online IPTV player on your computer system than to gain the service, you just need to sign in, and after that, you shall be able to stream whatever you like and want regardless of the time and place.
Some Popular IPTV Formats You Can Use:
- Video on Demand (VoD) – The most in-demand: This lets the users stream unlimited video content just like Netflix
- Time-shifted media – Heavy on resources: It is almost the same like VoD, but the video content is there for a limited time like the BBC iPlayer
- Live IPTV – Requires good internet: This is used for streaming live events. Like if you want to stream your live soccer game, then Live IPTV is your thing.
Top 8 Best IPTV Players For Windows 10/8/7 Free Download (2021)
VLC Media Player – The best one
The first one to make it to the list is the VLC media player. It is deemed to be one the most widely acclaimed IPTV player for windows 10 that not only lets you play the local media but the IPTV contents using m3u file. If you want to live stream the IPTC content then you need to follow the path below:
- In the first step, you need to open the VLC media player.
- Then go to the media.
- Select an open network stream from the dropdown that opens.
- Then paste the m3U playlist.
MyIPTV Player – Great Overall Media Player
This is the best IPTV player for windows. It can be found very quickly on the Microsoft store and that too all for free. With this, you can play live TV programs as well as videos through m3u playlist with much ease. It comes with an easy interface. For this, you need to follow the steps below:
- In the first step, go to settings.
- Then add a new playlist and an EPG source.
- Then add a local channel list (m3u playlist) or any remote URL.
- Once done, go back to settings.
- You need to select the channel playlist and click on the refresh button.
Kodi – The most famous IPTV Streamer
Another one to make it to the lost is Kodi. It is an IPTV player for your PC with the help of which you can play local media, live digital channels as well as videos on demand.
You need to keep one thing on your mind that many third-party add-ons are available for Kodi, but some specific add-ons are not legal to use. Thus the first thing that you need to do is go through the add-on carefully before installing them to your computer system. To stay anonymous, you can also select from some of the best VPN services and like this protect your privacy and security. To stream content with Kodi, you need to follow the steps below:
- In the first step, you need to open the application.
- Once done, click on TV or Radio.
- Then enter the URL.
These are some of the best IPTV players that can be used for windows, but you can also get the best IPTV player applications for both android and ios devices as well.
Free TV Player – It does what it says
This is seemed to be the best IPTV player. It comes in free for your PC and lets you stream online TV series, channels, movies as well as listen to the radio too. For this follow the steps below:
- In the first step, you need to open the application.
- Once done, you need to paste the m3u playlist URL.
GSE SMART IPTV – An excellent option for Windows PCs
This may not be an outstanding IPTV player for windows, but it is the best tool application for both ios and android; thus, you can have it on your Windows PC as too. Wondering how? You can choose from the several android emulators; we recommend the blue stacks emulator. For this follow the steps below:
- In the first step, you need to download and launch Blue Stacks Emulator.
- Once done, sign in.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for GSE SMART IPTV and then install it.
- Then add the playlist and URL.
Simple TV – A Free IPTV Player
The thing that makes simple TV as one of the best IPTV players for windows is that it is a portable player. This means that the new entries are not updated either on the windows registry or even start menu without any approval. Now with the simple TV, you can customize every entry that is displayed on the main window. All of this makes browsing channels very easy.
IPTV Smarters Pro
The IPTV Smarters pro is though made for Ios and Android devices; it can be used for on windows as well by using the Android Emulators. This is why it is deemed to be the best IPTV player for windows. For this, you need to follow the steps below:
- In the first step, you need to download Bluestacks or any android emulator.
- Once done, you need to click on the Playstore icon, which shall launch for you the Google Play store.
- After this, you need to search for IPTV Smarters pro there in the search bar.
- Like you would do in the application, just paste the URL or playlist file.
ProgDVB / ProgTV – Television and Radio
ProgDVB/ProgTV is the platform to look for either you want to listen to online radio channels or watch digital TV channels. For windows, this is a top-rated IPTV player that can support data from different sources. For this follow the steps below:
- First, you need to go to the main menu of the app.
- Once there, select TV sources.
- Then click on IPTV client.
- Enter the .m3u URL there in the textbox under the playlist.
Which IPTV Player are you going to Install?
This article has now come to an end, and we have listed 8 best IPTV players for Windows 10 2021 that you can download for free today. All of them cost nothing to use, and some also come with premium goodies such as epg support.