Many of you may not know what CyberGhost is; well, it is a VPN program that creates a virtual network on your system, providing users to access the internet via external countries. In this way, they can get fast access to their favourite websites that get banned and become slow in Turkey.
After this, it encrypts the data and sends it back to the user. In such a way user, despite reaching the site directly reaches the VPN service, which is the bridge in between. Now, keep in mind that this might delay your internet network speed, but these are short and not much noticed. Moreover internet this way when the user logs out, private data remains confidential without knowing which sites they are accessing except the service.
- 1 What is CyberGhost Premium VPN?
- 2 How to use CyberGhost VPN
- 3 Unblock Access to Blocked Sites
- 4 Can you trust CyberGhost?
- 5 CyberGhost VPN Speed Test
- 6 How to use Free CyberGhost VPN on Windows 10/11
- 7 CyberGhost Monthly Packages Overview
- 8 Why you should avoid using a Free VPN
What is CyberGhost Premium VPN?
This is a Virtual Private Network program where you can surf the net without disclosing your identity and personal data. With this:
- Users get unlimited access to various sites without any limitations imposed on the internet.
Running under the OpenVPN protocol based on SSL encryption, it works on secured private virtual servers to hide all the:
- Personal information.
- Data transfer made by the user.
It is a Romanian-based company that got launched back in 2011. It is known in the tech world for the robust features of the free version. TechRadar has ranked it #4 in its list of the best products.
Carries the best Operating speed. Best for users who wish to have full privacy, it’s the best option all thanks to the zero-day policy and range of privacy extras. It is at the top of the list of high-performance VPNs with recent investment in the infrastructure. For now, the server network is there in 90 countries and is being served by more than 7129 servers. Congestion is never experienced.
How to use CyberGhost VPN
- In the first step, create a personal user account.
- Then login with the username you have created.
- It shall provide a straightforward registration step, where a user account can be created for free.
- Once signed in, the country you wish to enter the IP address or by selecting “connect to VPN button“.
- By clicking on the desired connection settings, you can make it on the VPN server by establishing a connection that makes you start surfing anonymously.
The program carries quite an easy, simple and modern user interface.
Unblock Access to Blocked Sites
With this users can not only access private and confidential browsing but also access to video services that are closed with their countries; especially ones serving only in the US, where series sired is watched online on Hulu.com to access the video services. For this all the user needs to do is access the video portal part of Cyberghost.
You can get links to various sites where there are shows you wish to broadcast. Click on the links directly and start watching your favourite series or from the server list tab, you can also select a US server. You shall be able even to watch Youtube videos and other free TV shows that are of your reach.
- Give access to sites that are banned by court order.
- Let’s users enter slow sites like Facebook and Twitter in Turkey.
- Makes connections more private and confidential.
Can you trust CyberGhost?
Yes, this is a trustworthy VPN program being used by more than 5 million people around the globe and carries over 500 servers.
CyberGhost VPN Speed Test
It comes both in paid and free versions.
- In the free version, the user gets internet access through a limited number of servers and countries. This is quite adequate for everyday usage.
- In paid version get access to all the servers.
- Linux OS.
- Android smartphones.
- Ios phones.
- Apple Mac OS.
- Windows OS.
How to use Free CyberGhost VPN on Windows 10/11
- Install the VPN program that you have downloaded.
- After this run the program, your real location displays a screen with the IP address as well as location. On this, click on the automatic button there under simulated country and then select the country with which you want to connect to (Germany is recommended). Hit OK.
- Now you would be at the main menu, click on automatic there under simulated IP address to select the server and select the least full server. You can also leave it in the electronic state and let it do the magic by VPN selecting for you the server on its own. Keep in mind that in the free version you can choose servers without stars. Once decided, hit Ok.
- Once the country and server have been selected, go back to the main menu. Start the service by hitting the power button.
- This service is a free version; thus, you would see the countdown screen. You can connect to it after 1-2 minutes.
CyberGhost Monthly Packages Overview
This is quite a reliable yet robust Virtual private network. It can provide users with all the essential features that are expected as it comes with excellent security and fast connectivity. For now, it has more than 830 servers in around 46 different countries. It can provide users with the best customer support services on the market with:
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Strong encryption.
- User-friendly prices.
Its company is based in Romania and is also exempt from European Union data retention laws. It ensures users with full security and individual privacy. The VPN service gets installed with extra features and is quite easy to install and use.
Why you should avoid using a Free VPN
Slow the internet down – they are very unresponsive
When using a free option, there are chances that you would have slow internet speed. This is quite frustrating Though this is used to provide proper security to encourage the free users to upgrade to the paid version it is less prioritized than paid subscribers, which means your network speed shall slow down only to snail’s pace.
They are very limited
The most popular free VPNs can do this. This is done to entice the user and push them to upgrade to the paid version out of sheer frustration.
The best example for this is TunnelBear; now, this only limited the data to 500MB.
Nothing is free – Your data is the new gold
The main reason to use a VPN is to protect you from all the hackers out there. It is quite alarming to know that many of them carry malware which is seemed to be the most significant online security risk.
This has turned out to be the case, unfortunately. A study of 283 VPN’s has revealed that the free providers carry malware like:
Note: 38% of such services show signs of malware infection.
Most of the malware is related to advertising which makes a lot of sense as these rely on it for revenue. This is why it limits data and is less likely to be dangerous than one that offers a free product.
- Build-in ad-blockers.
- Malware protection.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
SEE ALSO: Download HMA! Pro VPN Full Version For Free.
This is indeed one of the best VPNs out there.