We all forget our passwords now and then. Today, we have compiled a list of the Default Router usernames and passwords for all makes and models. This also includes the default wireless router passwords for finding out WiFi passwords.
At times when we connect our system with the internet then one of the most irritating wifi issues that we face is to adjust particular settings and that we are not able to do so due to the lack of proper router login details.
Now a question might get raised in the minds of many people out there that why don’t we look up for them in the router manual? Indeed, if something like this were available, then it would solve our problem. Therefore for your ease, we have created a list of the default router login information like usernames and passwords for different router models that are manufactured by famous brands like Net-gear, Link-sys and many others.
Default Router Usernames and Passwords 2021 – Router Login Details List
- The first and foremost thing is that you can obtain the default username and password from the router manual that came along with it when you purchased and installed it
- To talk in general terms for most of the routers, the default username and password is most probably “admin” and “admin”. But this is not a sure thing as it may vary depending upon the one who has made the router
- If somehow the user has misplaced the router then you do not need to worry as still, you can know about the default credentials from the router hardware as they are written on the side of every router
- Do keep in mind that while you are using the router at any time, you can change the credentials at your wish to save yourself from unauthorized access to the network. This, however, can be done by resetting the router and then entering a new password of your own choice.
- If you wish to reset the router then for this you need to hold the reset button for a few seconds, and this shall be rebooted to its default factory settings. Once done, we can later change the settings and change the username and password of our own choice.
How to Login into your Router by using Default Username and Password
- In the first, you need to use the search box to find the login details for your router
- Then you need to open any browser may it be Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or any other
- Once done you need to enter in your default router IP in the address bar which usually is 192.168.1.1
- Then enter in the login credentials that is your password and username
- There you go you have now logged into your router.
How to Change and Reset Default Router Login Password
You can change or reset the router password by following the steps below:
- In the first step, you are asked to reset your router at its default factory settings
- When you do this, it shall change the router back to its original status thus do it at your own risk
- To do this, you need to hold down the reset button for approximately 10 seconds and then you shall be able to login using your default router login details
- Always keep in your mind that changing the default router password and wifi settings are very important as by doing this you avoid people who have unrestricted access towards it.
Download Default Router Login Passwords List [Latest]
The file below contains Router login usernames and passwords for the following makes and models:
Which Login Password worked for your Router?
I hope you have enjoyed this page as this included Router Login usernames and passwords that can work on 192.168.1.1 2021. These include default wireless router passwords too! It is a good idea to take note of these and save them in case you forget your password you can always come back and find it by bookmarking our site.