Kali NetHunter APK Download for Android is seemed to be the first open-source project for the Android penetration testing platform for most of the Nexus Devices, Samsung Phones, and OnePlus devices. It was created as a joint effort between the Kali community member Binky Bear and the offensive security.
Kali NetHunter can support wireless 802.11 frame injection, one-click MANA Evil access point setups, HID keyboard, and Bad USB MITM attacks. They are built upon the shoulders of Kali Linux toolsets and distributions. Whether you carry a Nexus 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, or the Oneplus One, we have got you covered. It was built on the same foundation as Kali Linux.
- 1 Kali Linux NetHunter New Features
- 2 Kali Linux NetHunter- Supported Devices (New Supported Phones)
- 3 How to Easily Install Kali NetHunter APK on any Android Mobile
- 4 How to Setup Metasploit in Kali NetHunter
- 5 Kali NetHunter GUI Tools
- 6 Kali NetHunter APK For Android Free Download 2022
Kali Linux NetHunter New Features
- It comes with an 802.11 wireless injection and AP mode that is supported by many supported USB WiFi cards.
- It is capable of running the USB HID keyboard attacks like the teensy device does.
- It can support the Bad USB MITM attacks. You need to plug in your NetHunter into the victim’s computer, and your traffic will relay through it.
- It carries a full Kali Linux toolset with different tools available through the simple menu system.
- It provides USB Y-cable support in the NetHunter Kernel; you need to use your OTG cable while charging the Nexus device.
- It comes with software-defined radio support; you can use Kali NetHunter with your HackRE to explore the wireless radio space.
Kali Linux NetHunter- Supported Devices (New Supported Phones)
Kali NetHunter for Nexus 4/5
The Kali Linux NetHunter for the Nexus 5 provides users with the best penetration testing portability. It carries a quad-core 2.26GHz CPU and comes with 2GB RAM. This means you have a lot of power at your fingertips to run a wide range of attacks on platforms that fit your pocket easily.
Kali NetHunter for Nexus 7
You have a compelling, portable, yet inexpensive penetration testing platform with the nexus 7 running Kali NetHunter. For both the WiFi and LTE versions, the NetHunter images are there that provide you with the best versatility along with a larger screen.
Kali NetHunter for Nexus 10
The kali nethunter on the Nexus 10 provides users with a full experience of the desktop with all the versatility and power offered by Kali Linux in a full-size tablet form factor. It carries 2560 into 600 resolutions, comes with a dual-core CPU and 2GB RAM.
Kali NetHunter for Nexus 6
Nexus 6 is deemed to be the true Phablet. It comes with a 2.7 GHz quad-core CPU plus a RAM of 3GB that is coupled with a 6-inch display. Nexus 6 is the most potent nethunter device that you shall have and still gets fit to your pocket.
Kali NetHunter for Nexus 9
Nexus 9 is very much close to the perfect platform that is there for Kali nethunter. It comes with optional keyboard cover accessories. It has the size of a typical electronic book reader where you have a device that features LTE and WiFi versions with the help of a physical keyboard, thus allowing for a much easier read screen.
OnePlus 6/67, OnePlus 7/7 Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro/8T
At half the price of Nexus 6, you can get One Plus, yet with comparable specifications and similar in size to a Nexus 5. The One plus Device, in a massive way, supplanted the Nexus 5 as the preferred smartphone device form factor Nethunter device.
Kali NetHunter for Pixel Phones
There is no official for newer Pixel devices. However, a user on XDA forums has managed to port the older version to more modern phones.
How to Easily Install Kali NetHunter APK on any Android Mobile
Kali Linux is seemed to be a viral open-source platform for android ROM penetration testing. It was made by the developers behind the ROM so that it could work on Google’s older Nexus smartphones with other older oneplus smartphones as well as older Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
A few enterprising users have found a way to install Kali NetHunter there on most of the Android smartphone devices. Now there is one thing that you need to keep in your mind is that this is an unofficial method; thus, you shall be installing such a program at your own risk on your smartphone device.
Keep in mind that before you download and install kali nethunter there on your android device, it needs to be rooted in a program like the Supersu. The BusyBox application also needs to install on your device from the Google Playstore. The user also needs to have much storage on their android device. Moreover, you need to have custom ROMs like the CM12, CM12.1, and the CM13; these are ready to go but are not necessarily required.
If you wish to install Kali NetHunter then you need to follow the steps below:
- As soon as your smartphone device is all prepared, you need to go to the offensive security, and from there, download the kali Nethunter Rom version that matches your android version on your device.
- Once done, you need to extract the ZIP file and go to the /data/app and install all the applications one by one that is present in the folder.
- After this, you need to open your preferred root explorer application and go to /data.data/com.offsec.nethunter/files/scripts.
- You need to copy the files and paste them into the /system/bin. However, if you do not see the content or folder there in the data/scripts, then don’t worry, open the nethunter application, then close it and check again.
- After this, you need to open the nethunter application and then go to the Kali Chroot manager, and from there, install the Minimal Chroot. Though it is not recommended, you can also select Full Chroot.
- Then you need to open the Terminal Emulator or nh-terminal and choose KALI. This is going to open for you, the kali shell. You might be prompted to allow root permission.
- After this, you need to run the following commands one by one in the terminal: apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, apt-get dist-upgrade, apt-get install kali-Linux-nethunter.
- NetHunter comes with many similar hacking apps like AndroRAT already installed.
How to Setup Metasploit in Kali NetHunter
If you want to use kali nethunter at its fullest, then you need to install the Metasploit testing tools as well. For this to happen, you can either run the msfdb init command or go to the kali services tab that is there on the main nethunter application and then set it to start at boot. Then to run Metasploit, you need to type the msfconsole command or open any tool that uses Metasploit.
SEE ALSO: Metasploit Commands List for 2022.
Kali NetHunter GUI Tools
As you can now use kali nethunter there on your rooted android device, you might also want to use its graphical user interface tools as well. For this, you need to install and also enable the VNC viewer. You need to follow the steps below:
- In the first step, you need to open the terminal and then execute the command apt-get install tightvncserver in the kali terminal.
- Then you need to run the VNC server type there in the command vncserver: 1 –geometry 1280 into 720 –depth 16
From the Google Playstore, you shall be able to install and open any VNC viewer. If you wish to connect it with the kali nethunter GUI then you need to set it up with the following details:
- Alias: Kali Linux-SecuredYou
- Password: The password you set before, I.e., root or toor?
- Address: 192.168.1.2 or your Private IP
- Port: 5901 (Depends on display, i.e., for screen 2, Port will be 5902 and so on)
- Username: root
Kali NetHunter APK For Android Free Download 2022
So here was the Kali NetHunter APK free download for Android, alongside how to install it on any Android phone.