Offline NT Password and Registry Editor free download is a password recovery tool for Windows 10/11/7. This is considered as one of the fastest free Windows password recovery tool among many that have been used and tested by us.
- 1 What does this software do?
- 2 Offline NT Password and Registry Editor Features
- 3 How to Use Offline NT Password and Registry Editor (Tutorial)
- 4 Using Offline NT Password and Registry Editor on Windows 7/10/11 (Disc image)
- 5 Using Offline NT Password and Registry Editor on Windows 10/11 (USB Method)
- 6 Some Advantages and Disadvantages
- 7 Download Offline NT Password and Registry Editor Free
What does this software do?
This program is used to reset the password of a user that carries a valid local account on your Windows system. The tool supports all windows from NT3.5 to Windows 8.1. The best part about this is that you do not need to know the old password to set a new one. It can work offline, and you need to shut down your computer system and then boot off a disc or CD for the password to reset. The tool shall detect and offer to unlock the locked or disabled user accounts.
SEE ALSO: Hashcat Password Cracking Tool Free Download.
Offline NT Password and Registry Editor Features
The offline NT password and registry editor comes with the following features:
- It can delete passwords of almost any installation of windows very quickly
- No installation is required in windows that can make this program a natural alternative to different password recovery tools out there
- This is used to delete the password in spite of displaying them merely.
- This makes deleting passwords fast and easy for you to use
- The tool comes in free. You can download and use it any time you want
- It is used to reset the windows 10 and windows 8 passwords, but this includes only the local accounts and not the Microsoft accounts
- It is also capable of resetting the passwords of windows 7, windows XP and windows vista
- The tool is also able to remove passwords from the 64-bit version of Windows.
SEE ALSO: How to Hack Any SQL Database Passwords.
How to Use Offline NT Password and Registry Editor (Tutorial)
- In the first step, you need to visit the official website of offline NT password and registry editor website
- Once there you need to scroll down towards the download section located at the bottom of the page
- Now you need to download the zip file cd140201.zip
- It is the one that is described as the bootable CD image. The ZIP file is only 18MB so it shall not take much of your time
- As the data gets downloaded, you need to extract the ISO file (cd140201) from the ZIP file
- This can be done by using the built-in tool in windows that is the extraction tool. You can also use a free file extraction program like the 7 ZIP and get on with your work
- Once the file has been extracted, you can burn the ISO image to a disc-like a CD, a USB device, or even a flash drive.
Using Offline NT Password and Registry Editor on Windows 7/10/11 (Disc image)
If you are working on a computer system or the system that needs the password reset done, do not have the optical drive then you are left with the option to get ONTP&RE to work from a flash drive. Feel free to choose this method as there is no harm in doing this way
Burning an ISO file is way different than burning or copying the data. The same is applied for getting an ISO file to a USB drive. This is a bit complex.
Once the ONTP&RE USB flash drive has been created, you need it to get on with the process
- As soon as the ONT&RE deleted the password, you need to remove the flash drive or disc from your computer system
- Then you need to reset your computer system and normally log in as you do
- Keep one thing in mind that you are not supposed to enter anything in the password file
- There you go your NOW IN!!
- As the windows load, you are supposed to create a new password that you can remember easily.
- Then you need to create a password reset disk so that you never have to use this program ever again.
SEE ALSO: Brutus Password Cracker Free Download.
Using Offline NT Password and Registry Editor on Windows 10/11 (USB Method)
If you are working on a computer system or the computer system that needs the password reset done both have an optical fiber then burning the ONTP&RE ISO image to a disc is the best way to go.
- As the disc is created, you need to boot from it on the computer system on which you are resetting the password.
- After this, you need to restart your computer system with the disc in the drive.
- The offline NT password and registry editor shall start automatically.
- You can also use CMD to create a bootable image.
Some Advantages and Disadvantages
The offline NT password and registry editor comes with the following pros:
- This is a speedy password cracking tool
- You do not require access to windows or the knowledge of the old passwords
- The program comes in free
- You can contribute to it and make it even better
- It can work with windows 10, 8, 7, vista and windows XP
- The tool has a small ISO image than other password recovery tools
The offline NT password and registry editor comes with the following cons:
- The device is text-based
- It is a little inconvenient to use
- The ISO images need to be burnt to a flash drive or a CD before the password can be reset.
Update: A bug has been fixed which was causing crashes on Windows 7.
Download Offline NT Password and Registry Editor Free
In this page, we have discussed everything about offline NT password and registry editor download. You can use this tool to reset passwords without knowing the old ones. We have added up unique features of the device for a better understanding.