SmartGaGa is a computer utility program that is used to mimic the Android OS on your PC with the help of emulation. It is compatible with older Windows OS like Windows NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10. It works on older systems as well as it carries Titan Game Engine and Turbo GPU technology. SmartGaga Android Emulator offline installer download allows you to test older titles on your PC. Users can also play first-person shooter games like PUBG mobile, Clash Royale and Clash of Clans.
- 1 What is SmartGaGa for PC – All you need to know
- 2 SmartGaGa Android Emulator Features
- 3 How to Install SmartGaga Android Emulator on Windows 10 (Step-by-Step)
- 4 How to Use SmartGaga to Play Android Games on PC (Ultimate Guide)
- 5 SmartGaga Emulator Offline Installer Download 32-bit/64-bit
What is SmartGaGa for PC – All you need to know
Users can now play mobile games on their smartphone device and cast it to a much larger screen. This allows users to see their game more clearly. In this, the controls shall remain on their phone. This is used to solve this as it allows them to download any game from the desktop app and configure game control with the help of mouse and keyboard. Such a user experience is suitable for MOBA and FPS gamers out there as it provides them with a wider point of view of other systems.
Games with tools, statuses and other information have crammed into its interface could benefit from this as well. As the game does not modify its interface to user device thus it less straining to see.
This helps the user to dedicate more of their time to game on their phone device. It was designed especially with the keeping mobile games in mind can be used to download Android applications in general. Like download Instagram and upload high resolution straight to ID account.
SmartGaga Emulator History
It rivals around other emulators by offering with Titan game engine and GPU Turbo technology in its program. It got developed to run real-time strategy games for computer. This allows users to play both single and multi-players along with three-dimensional graphics without even lagging.
Moreover, it is also compatible with processing games which are equipped with artificial intelligence. For all those who do not have a lot of information should know that Turbo GPU is hardware-software integration with graphics processing acceleration technology and is in charge of improving graphics processing efficiency used to reduce energy consumption.
This is quite important for all the laptop users out there as it shall not drain your battery. It can also be used to start testing your own applications. Either you are a beginner or a pro in terms of game development it carries various android environments for users to test their application. Users can also work with the classic interface or adjust settings in order to meet the minimum and recommended system requirement.
The version 1.1.404 is a suitable program for gamers or developers, by bringing this OS to your system you can play your most favourite games with a keyboard and mouse inspite of a touchscreen. All gamers of PC can benefit from this as they are able to expand their catalogue of games without compromising controls that are used.
Moreover, it carries a built-in gaming engine as well as 3D processing technology that prevents users from lagging behind the gameplay. It helps to download other apps from the Google Playstore such as social media and productivity applications so that users can have access to their entire app in one device.
SmartGaGa Android Emulator Features
This is built-in with smart mode. It makes the mobile game experience on the system as good as on PC games. It carries the following features:
- Turbo GPU technology – Gives you higher FPS in PUBG and COD
It provides with the best game frame rate. Due to this, it carries zero limitations. Moreover, this is the power behind this high-frame emulator.
- Titan Engine – Realistic 3D graphics
This is the world’s leading non-virtualized emulator technology. It means unlike BlueStacks, MeMu, Gameloop, and other heavy ones. This one does not need CPU virtualization enables. It has become a lot famous for reducing machine load as well as memory consumption. It is also run a low-end system with almost 2 GB RAM.
- Freeware – Free is good
Just like other emulators, this one is also coming in free thus players can save a lot of their money from wasting it on different kinds available in the market.
How to Install SmartGaga Android Emulator on Windows 10 (Step-by-Step)
- In the first step, you need to “download it”, pretty obvious, right?
- Once downloaded, click on the file twice to run the installation process.
- After this, you need to accept the license agreement.
- Then click on the location of the file and hit on the “install button” to install it.
- Follow the windows installation instructions that shall appear until you are finished.
- The software shall now be installed on the device.
- Double click on the icon to run the app on your system
How to Fix Network Initialization failed error in SmartGaGa
When it runs for the first time, it may need the internet with the following error message:
Error: Network Initialization failed, please check your internet connection is available. Report.
If you encounter this do not panic at all. All you need to do is connect your system with the internet for the first time you are running it only. After this, use this without internet that is the offline mode if you like it that way.
How to Use SmartGaga to Play Android Games on PC (Ultimate Guide)
Well after you have successfully installed in you would find an app icon either on your desktop or smart menu. You can also use the windows search feature to find it.
If you are not able to locate it then all you need to do is navigate the following directory in windows explorer:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartGaga\ProjectTitan\Engine
Now, most of the emulator controls are configured by the options panel there on the right side of the application player. It carries the following controls to tune it:
- Settings; these are of three kinds; basic, advanced, and game settings.
- Shake the device; this is used to perform some activity or action.
- GPS settings; with this search and set any location around the globe. You can also use the location name as well as Longitude and Latitude.
- Multi-Instance; take advantage of the big screen as it allows users to open multiple instances of games or apps in multiple windows simultaneously.
- Screenshot; take these with help of the screen capture button. It benefits double up when playing a game.
- Increase or decrease volume; there are two separate buttons for this. Adjust master volume to your very own choice.
- Install external APK device; along with Google Playstore, there are many other android markets from where you can install it.
- Keyboard setting; carries different options that shall help users during this.
- Fullscreen; watch big and a lot more with this feature as it covers the entire system display. Connect it with a modern LED or smart TV and begin with a much bigger gaming experience.
SmartGaga Emulator Offline Installer Download 32-bit/64-bit
SmartGaGa is one of the few remaining offline installer emulators for PC that is free to download. It supports Windows 10 and runs pretty much every mobile game including PUBG, COD, and Fortnite flawlessly and without lag or FPS drops in performance.
File size (highly compressed): 204 MB.