Imagine this, a person is a specialist who works in a red team environment. He focuses on attacking systems and gaining access to apps, databases, networks, as well as other critical data. He knows all about attack strategies, how to use creative attack vectors as well as mimics creativity and skills of malicious security thefts. However, there are new threats emerging daily hence why you need to read the CEH v11 PDF study guide and cheat sheet that is free to download.
These unlike the malicious ones work with permission from the owners of the system and take all the necessary precautions to make sure that the outcomes remain confidential and are not leaked. The bug bounty researchers are expert security thefts who with their skills of attack uncover all the vulnerabilities in the system.
- 1 What is CEH v11
- 2 CEH v11 Course and Study Guide Features
- 3 CEH v11 Course Cheat Sheet Download
- 4 CEH v11 PDF Download (Study Guide, Course Modules)
What is CEH v11
CEH is one of the most trusted and beneficial certifications recommended by employers all over the world. This is an information security certificate that represents fast-growing cyber credentials needed by complex infrastructure and service providers. This was introduced back in 2003 and since then it is deemed to be a standard within the community. It continues introducing the latest yet new techniques along with advanced tools and exploits which are used by security thefts and security professionals throughout the globe. The 5 phases of ethical hacking are relevant to the core mission of CEH.
“To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”
It provides a deep understanding of all its phases, different attack vectors as well as countermeasures. It teaches how these thefts think and how you need to keep yourself safe. When one understands weaknesses within the system then it helps the organization to strengthen its security controls in order to minimize the risk of an accident. You will also learn how Wifi can be hacked using hardware adapters.
CEH was built with the aim to incorporate a good environment as well as a systematic process across each domain and methodology. It provides you with the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job. You shall be introduced to a new aura of measures needed to be secure.
CEH v11 Course and Study Guide Features
In the new version, it comes out with a new OS, tools, exploits, tactics as well as technologies. Some updates are as followed:
Parrot Security OS
When compared with Kali Linux; it offers better yet good performance on laptops and machines low on power, an intuitive look as well a huge repository of general tools.
Compatible with NIST and NICE Framework
This is mapped to important specialty areas under its job category of protecting and defending (PR) overlapping with other roles including Analyze (AN) and Securely Provision (SP) as well.
Latest Cloud Security and IoT teachings
It covers all the latest and updated cloud and IoT modules to incorporate with CSP’s container technology (like Docker, Kubernetes), cloud computing threats and other IoT hacking tools (like bus pirate, shikra, facedancer21, and many others). This is quite complex as today the world is moving towards broad and deep cloud adaptations.
Online and Cloud-Based Threats
As the cloud industry by 2022 is estimated to reach $354 billion, the business organizations struggle to limit data theft accidents all due to misconfigured cloud environments. In 2020 cloud-based attacks increased t0 630%. With this learn how to avoid, identify as well as respond to such attacks.
By 2023 it is expected that IoT devices throughout the world would reach out to 43 billion. To promote this, good yet prominent players of the internet including Amazon services, IBM, Google, as well as Microsoft are shifting towards private cloud services creating a lot of complexities in its ecosystems. With this, you can learn to deal with all such attacks as it covers the latest IoT hacking tools like Bus Pirate, Facedancer21, Shikra, and many others.
Operational Technology Vulnerabilities
Businesses have experienced a 2000% increase in incidents based on OT. One can get experience in IT, OT as well as IIoT in order to secure crucial enterprise OT or IoT deployments. Learn all the latest yet advanced skills of OT. It also covers all the concepts of OT like SCADA, ICS as well as PLC, different challenges of OT, OT hacking methodology, tools, communication protocols of OT networks such as Modbus, Profinet, HART-IP, SOAP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Zigbee, Profibus, and many others plus gains remote access by using the DNP3 Protocol.
ALSO READ: Choose the most popular Hacking PDF Book.
CEH v11 Course Cheat Sheet Download
- Keys issues such as information security world, ethical hacking, laws, standards as well as and information security control.
- Able to perform footprinting as well as reconnaissance with help of using the latest techniques and tools.
- Learn scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Learn enumeration techniques and countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis in order to identify all security loopholes in the organization’s network, communication infrastructure as well as end systems.
- Different kinds of malware such as worms, Trojans, viruses and many others, system auditing for the malware attacks, analysis as well as countermeasures.
- Learn packet sniffing techniques to discover all the network vulnerabilities as well as countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Learn social engineering techniques and how one can identify attacks in order to audit human-level vulnerabilities and recommend countermeasures of social engineering. The SET ToolKit is a useful tool to get to know.
- Learn about cryptography ciphers, public key infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks as well as cryptanalysis tools.
- One can learn threats to IoT and OT platforms as to how one can securely defend such devices.
- Learn regarding penetrating testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing roadmap.
- All cloud computing concepts such as container technology, serverless computing, different threats and attacks, security techniques, and tools.
- Learn about mobile platform attack vectors, android vulnerability exploitations as well as mobile security guidelines and tools.
- One can have know-how about DoS/DDoS techniques and all the tools used to audit a target and its countermeasures.
- Web app attacks and their comprehensive hacking method are used to audit vulnerabilities in it and its countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption and hacking methodology.
- Learn about wireless hacking and wifi security tools.
- Web server attacks as well as attack methodology used to audit vulnerabilities present in the infrastructure of a web server as well as countermeasures.
CEH v11 PDF Download (Study Guide, Course Modules)
Hackers are in high demand now because of the ongoing ransomware attacks and other data breaches around the globe. This is where CEH v11 PDF download can be used by newbies, students, or even professionals to refresh their knowledge with new sophisticated attacks. We have included direct links from sites like Google Drive and GitHub for convenience.
Module #1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking Module #2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance Module #3: Scanning Networks Module #4: Enumeration Module #5: Vulnerability Analysis Module #6: System Hacking Module #7: Malware Threats Module #8: Sniffing Module #9: Social Engineering Module 10: Denial-of-Service Module 11: Session Hijacking Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots Module 13: Hacking Web Servers Module 14: Hacking Web Applications Module 15: SQL Injection Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms Module 18: IoT Hacking Module 19: Cloud Computing Module 20: Cryptography and Encryption
Study Guide (1st and 2nd Edition)
The CEH v11 study guide is useful for those who want to pass their certification. It is without a doubt something not everyone can achieve. It challenges you to various hacking labs, training, and simulations so that you can pass it.