Halloween is a great part of the year that is celebrated on 31 October, and this year in 2021 it is going to be on a Saturday. Here is a great Halloween Horror Scary Theme Pack for Windows 10 that you can download for free. This Windows 10 Halloween theme will bring the real spirit in your desktop along with high-quality scary wallpapers, Icons, Cursors, and much more.
- 1 What is Halloween Horror Scary Theme Pack?
- 2 Halloween Horror Theme HD Wallpapers
- 3 Theme Pack Features
- 4 Automatic Changing Wallpapers
- 5 Pumpkin Cursor Designs
- 6 Spooky Desktop Icons
- 7 Terrifying system sounds
- 8 Halloween Theme Review
- 9 How to Install the Horror theme?
- 10 Halloween Theme for Windows 10 Free Download 2021
What is Halloween Horror Scary Theme Pack?
This is a grand celebration done around the world, and this tradition initially came from the Celtic festival of Samhain. People used to wear unique costumes and have bonfires so that they can scare the ghosts away from their homes and villages. It was named as “Hallows Eve.”
This scary theme pack comes with high wallpapers that feature the supernatural so you can spook the look of your desktop. You will find all sorts of things that will scare anyone looking at your desktop. They will find a variety of characters, including haunted houses, graveyards, witches, vampires, and much more, are included in this spine-chilling theme. It is a great display to put up when you have people come to your house for trick or treating.
Halloween Horror Theme HD Wallpapers
The Halloween Horror Theme comes with various wallpapers that are compatible with 1080p screens.
Theme Pack Features
Automatic Changing Wallpapers
With several HD Halloween Horror wallpapers, they change automatically for you. You will not get bored anytime soon with the collection including scary pumpkins. The slideshows are set, so they change for you around after 25 minutes. This is not all! The Windows color scheme also changes, and they adjust to the colors of the wallpaper.
These wallpapers fit great for 1920X1080 resolution and also provide the 4:3 and 16;9 aspect ratios.
Pumpkin Cursor Designs
This theme is full of goodies. It comes with a set of 15 Jack-O-Lantern styled cursors that can replace your default dull-looking cursor. One more surprise. They are animated as well, which brings them in life when you press left/right-click buttons on your mouse.
Spooky Desktop Icons
It is not just cursors that you will get when you install the Halloween theme; you will be receiving a set of entirely new desktop Icons that include black cats (known as bad luck as some people say), Ghouls, bats, skull design and more jack-o-lanterns.
Terrifying system sounds
Your system notification and alert sounds will change to include:
- Ghost sounds
- Dead-man talking sounds
- Crying girl sounds to increase the scare factor
- Random weather storm sounds
Halloween Theme Review
This is a great festive theme to bring your boring desktop into life by applying horror and scary wallpapers and visuals. The wallpapers look out-of-date and could be improved to support 4K screens and more aspect ratios.
What could I change?
- Windows color scheme changes are very instant and do not feel natural.
- The desktop icons should also include pumpkins to add an extra touch
How to Install the Horror theme?
- Go to the folder where the .themepack file is located.
- Now open the file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close all tabs and windows and go to your Desktop.
- Right-click and go to “Personalise,” you will see the new theme installed there.
More Theme Packs to check out:
- 9 Best Anime Themes for Windows 10/8/7 Free Download 2021.
- 9 Best Windows 10 Themes Free Download 2021.
- 21 Best Windows 10 Skins Free Download.
- Best Windows 7 Themes Free Download.
Halloween Theme for Windows 10 Free Download 2021
So this was everything you need for the Halloween Windows 10 Theme Pack download. Let us know if you have any other best alternatives for scary and horror themes.